Ideally located between Barnegat Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside Heights is a small, friendly beach community located in Ocean County, NJ. What are the benefits of life in this charming seashore town?
- Soak up the sun! Do what comes naturally at the Jersey Shore and relax along the sandy white beaches. Or perhaps you’d rather spend your time swimming, surfing, boating or fishing. Seaside Heights has it all!
- If you seek the fun and nostalgia of Jersey shore amusements, you’ll surely find them here. A mile-long boardwalk features thrilling rides, classic arcades and games of chance, and trendy boutiques. You can also play your days away at local water parks, carousels, and miniature golf courses.
- Enjoy the many restaurants and clubs along The Boulevard, Seaside’s cutting-edge dining and entertainment district.
- In Seaside Heights, the strong sense of community is cherished and celebrated through a variety of special events, festivals, parades, and sporting events throughout the year.
- Live in Seaside and you’re close to New York City, Philadelphia, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City, and several other alluring seaside destinations. Plus, the natural beauty of Island Beach State Park is a stone’s throw away.
For more information, visit: